Signal Telecom (Stokesley)
* Minimum Salary: £20,000 negotiable, depending on experience *
A fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, independent B2B telecommunications company. We are looking for a bright, keen individual to join our team. You will primarily assist our Technical Support Manager, and will work predominantly from our offices in Stokesley.
Ideally you will have experience in the telecoms/IT sector, as you will be providing support for hosted telephony, broadband connections, leased lines and mobiles.
You must have excellent computing skills, experience with Microsoft products, confidence to diagnose and repair basic hardware issues.
Working within a fast moving, evolving business, you must be willing to learn, and be able to absorb knowledge quickly.
Duties will include:
· Be the first point of contact for incidents and service requests via phone and email. This may include anything from landline faults to billing queries, network issues to handset configuration
· Ensuring all tickets are logged within our CRM system
· Resolve first-line/second line queries or faults, which may involve liaising with third party suppliers
· Work closely with the sales team in order to evaluate customers’ needs and recommend solutions that best meet those needs
· Visiting clients premises to carry out onsite surveys / installations
· Performing diagnostic testing on telecommunications systems to identify and resolve various technical faults
The role involves a high percentage of problem solving and good communication skills to guide users through to resolution while providing the highest level of support.
· An appetite for progression and training, which will be provided
· A good telephone manner
· Be detail-orientated
· Plenty of enthusiasm and a helpful, personable, and approachable attitude
· Be proactive, providing support to your colleagues as and when required
· Full UK driving license
We are a direct network partner and have been providing local, regional and national businesses with mobile phones, telephone systems, landlines and vehicle tracking products for more than 20 years. We’re based on Stokesley Business Park, on the outskirts of Middlesbrough. We are one of the fastest growing, multi-award winning companies in our sector but remain family owned and operated.
Starting Salary: £20,000 negotiable, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year