Key skills & qualifications
* Broad Knowledge and understanding of his/her line of business
* Project Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a project on a significant business project.
* Extensive, expert understanding of a range of Project Management tools techniques and practices.
* Good Knowledge of Project Management capability landscape, including professional institutions
* Good understanding of the Business environment of the line of business or project.
* Good Knowledge and understanding of Project Management governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline reviews (IBR’s) and Assessor at LCM reviews.
* Experience in influencing Stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
* Ability to capture, evaluate and share best practice.
* Job requires professional knowledge gained through comprehensive work experience which enables job holder to apply specialist skills to ensure essential procedures are followed and to help define the standards around which others will operate.
* Understanding of project, its markets, customers, strategic priorities and culture
* Some understanding of the wider Project Management environment, and of developments and practices in the field.
* Some understanding of the structure, organisation, processes and culture of the project, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate Project Management approaches.
* A good understanding of how team integrates with others teams in order to achieve objectives
Business acumen that goes beyond immediate team.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £33.14 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.