Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd
Job Title: Transport Modeller
Office: Maidstone, Kent
Salary Range: £30,000 – £45,000 + benefits
An award winning, multinational consultancy is looking to further the growth of research & modelling department based in Kent.
The team in Kent currently consists of specialist Transport Modellers, developing innovative techniques to process data, understand multi-modal travel demand and design bespoke tools for the visualisation of data. The team currently offers specialist services including:
• The development of multi-modal demand matrices’;
• Travel behaviour, data analysis and new methodology research;
• Strategic highway & transport network model calibration;
• Transport scheme appraisal;
• Forecasting & business case development.
• Experience in demand modelling, forecasting & appraisal;
• Proficiency with software packages such as SATURN, EMME, VISUM & CUBE;
• Track record of successfully delivering projects;
• Experience of presenting and explaining technical concepts;
• Fluency with programming languages (Python, SQL, VBA) & scripting;
• Degree level education in a relevant subject;
• Comfortable with complex data analysis;
• Strong communication & report writing skills;
If successful you will have the opportunity to work on developments with a range of key private sector clients & public bodies, including some of the UK’s most high-profile transport planning & infrastructure projects.
This will involve collaboration with a number of highly skilled modellers and engineers across the countrywide division and in conjunction with external third parties.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000, along with a comprehensive benefits package (professional subscriptions, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, etc) and an innovative flexi-working approach