Job Role: Finance Manager ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA (QUALIFIED)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Salford, Gr Manchester
Benefits: Car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE
The JM Longbridge Group are currently working with leading provider of business-critical support services to Government and the UK public sector.
They are currently hiring for a Finance Manager to join their growing department. This is a full-time, permanent role with hybrid/flexible working arrangements. Candidate will be required to work form the Salford office as a minimum 1 day per week.
The Finance Manager will be highly motivated and experienced. You will be responsible for financially supporting key client contracts including Revenue generation, financial period closes, variance analysis, Various financial analysis, internal costing, budgeting and more.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, have impeccable attention to detail, be determined with the ability to build relationships with high level partners.
What you’ll be doing:
* Oversee financial operations within the team, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
* Provide guidance and support to the wider team on financial management and compliance issues.
* Monitor financial performance and provide regular reports to government clients and senior management.
* Collaborate with internal teams, including accounting, legal, and operations, to ensure compliance and accurate financial reporting.
* Manage relationships with external partners, such as auditors and regulatory bodies.
* Participate in contract negotiations with government clients and ensure compliance with contract terms.
What you’ll bring:
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA, etc);
* Be educated to a degree level
* Previous experience in management accounts
* Motivated, driven and outcome orientated
* Strong supporter of lesser experienced team members
* Experience with Microsoft Office software particularly Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.