Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join our Product organisation as a Programme Manager, working on our market-leading Sky Q platform, and delivering a special customer experience for our customers. We are constantly evolving our suite of products so that they work so seamlessly and intuitively, it feels like magic!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Be responsible for the delivery of new customer features End-to-End – ensuring alignment across teams to make sure everyone is working towards the same end goals.
– Maintain relationships with our internal and external delivery teams, to ensure alignment of cross-programme dependencies.
– Influence and lead complex, senior stakeholder groups and highlight the need for senior level support / decision making where required.
– Handle project finances; forecasting spends, tracking actuals, estimating and scheduling resources to ensure successful delivery.
– Set up new or improve existing programme governance to enable effective communication across all teams and facilitates decision making.
– Lead all aspects of risk and issue management by ensuring mitigations are in place and resolved through agreement with the various parties.
– Manage programme change, scope and expectations in line with scope, technology and roadmaps. Facilitating prioritisation and planning sessions with wider sky teams to assess impact of the change and provide estimates when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– Experience of successfully delivering large-scale programmes
– Experience of managing diverse teams across technology and design fields to deliver complex plans and budgets.
– A strong programme management background preferably with experience of the Software Delivery cycle and leading agile delivery teams.
– Proven track record of gaining engagement of a wide range of teams along with the senior leadership group. Demonstrating a high resilience to appropriately handle conflicting priorities.
– An outstanding communicator
– A leader that empowers the team to take ownership for their work, while clearly articulating the plan and critical path to get to launch.
Group Product: We’re the team behind the infamous Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design. Could you help us turn an idea into the next big thing? As a team, we’re collaborative, empowered and innovative – together, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.