Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Harvey Nash are thrilled to be partnered with a world-renowned Financial Services institution.
They are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their thriving Customer Service Centre.
You’ll work as part of a tight-knit department to be the primary point of contact for Operations, taking the opportunity to showcase the organisation’s first-class service and give the business’s customers and advisers a positive experience to share with their friends and colleagues.
* Representing the organisation in a professional manner and handling all phone calls and written correspondence to the highest standard
* Developing good working relationships and rapport with customer, advisers and external third parties
* Building and maintaining relationships with other internal departments, understanding the value that each team brings toward our shared goals
* Identifying how the company’s Distribution colleagues can support and deliver resolutions to queries that are the best outcome for all parties concerned
* Providing great customer service, demonstrating empathy and understanding whilst still considering our regulatory requirements and ensuring any actions are identified and appropriately raised
* Going the extra mile; being an advocate for the customers and advisers. Using clear and concise communication that is appropriate for the audience, ensuring relevant products, services and charges are explained accurately
* Liaising with our stakeholders and colleagues to support identified training and education opportunities
* Accurately updating the call tagging software to reflect the nature and type of call
* Work efficiently in an organised manner
* Highlighting and sharing process improvement ideas with your colleagues and manager
Key Skills and Experience
* A strong team player who is approachable, helpful and willing to go the extra mile
* Confidence to use your own initiative and problem-solving skills
* Ability to prioritise and remain agile with conflicting work demands
* The ability to communicate and translate the technically complex to simple and easily understood, both verbally and written. A willingness to try new things and embrace change
* A positive but professional attitude
If you fulfil the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration.